Live In Every Moment..!!

** INSPIRE YOURSELF & MOTIVATE OTHERS ** -This Blog Is Dedicated To My Parents , Sisters , Friends & Visitors - Thanks For Your Continuous Support In Spreading Love , Peace & Goodness In You

The Power Of Affirmations..!!

Affirmations are positive statements that describe a desired situation, and which are repeated many times, in order to impress the subconscious mind and trigger it into positive action. In order to ensure the effectiveness of the affirmations, they have to be repeated with attention, conviction, interest and desire.

Positive Affirmations

I am healthy and happy.

Wealth is pouring into my life.

I am sailing on the river of wealth.

I am getting wealthier each day.

My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way.

I have a lot of energy.

I study and comprehend fast.

My mind is calm.

I am calm and relaxed in every situation.

My thoughts are under my control.

I radiate love and happiness.

I am surrounded by love.

I have the perfect job for me.

I am living in the house of my dreams.

I have good and loving relations with my wife/husband.

I have a wonderful and satisfying job.

I have the means to travel abroad, whenever I want to.

I am successful in whatever I do.

Everything is getting better every day.

Thanks 2 Remez Sasson

Like this put down your affirmations and
keep repeating them everyday and make your day fruitful.

Thought probing-21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam,
dear friend sms inspire,
your posting really inspiring me to be more humble, honest and always try to be a good person.
my apologize to copy from yours to my personal blog ..but if you have any objection i will take it off
regards
yulia