Live In Every Moment..!!

** INSPIRE YOURSELF & MOTIVATE OTHERS ** -This Blog Is Dedicated To My Parents , Sisters , Friends & Visitors - Thanks For Your Continuous Support In Spreading Love , Peace & Goodness In You

Life~One Paragraph..!!

ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS

which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery

in 1983.


From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which

conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?


To this Arthur Ashe replied:
"The world over –

50 million children start playing tennis,

5 million learn to play tennis,

500,000 learn professional tennis,

50,000 come to the circuit,

5000 reach the grand slam,

50 reach Wimbledon,

4 to semi final,

2 to the finals,

When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD 'Why me?'.

And today in pain I should not be asking GOD 'Why me?' "

"Happiness keeps you Sweet,

Trials keep you Strong,

Sorrow keeps you Human,

Failure keeps you humble and

Success keeps you glowing, but only

Faith & Attitude Keeps you going.........

From my pal,
Vasanth

Thought Probing-8

No comments: